How will a Healthcare Cash Plan help my employees?
• Tangible healthcare benefit employees can use on a regular basis
• Helps your employees’ salaries go further with money back for optical, dental treatment, physio and more
• Family members can also be included on the scheme
• Range of levels of cover available to suit individual needs and budgets
• Many employees don’t set aside money on a month to month basis to pay towards things like dental costs. In the event they have an emergency or problems are diagnosed during routine checkups, the financial impact can be considerable. A Cash Plan helps meet these unexpected costs
• Encourages your staff to think proactively about their health
• Can work alongside hospital treatment insurance or existing Private Medical Insurance to provide more comprehensive cover
How will a Healthcare Cash Plan benefit my business?
Provide your employees with access to a tangible cost effective healthcare benefit they can use on a regular basis.
Reduced absenteeism. If employees know they have cover in place to pay towards dental, optical or physio costs they are more likely to go proactively for preventative check-ups, hopefully leading to earlier diagnosis of any health issues rather than waiting they become serious with the associated time away from work.
If you operate a Private Medical Insurance scheme (PMI) the Cash Plan can help towards excess payments (if applicable) for certain types of treatment.