Switching your Childcare Voucher provider is simpler than you think.
How does it work?
At Enjoy Benefits we understand that you and your employees are busy day-to-day, therefore our service is simple to set up and administer.
- Vouchers are automatically created each payroll period
- Employers receive an email advising them that the vouchers are ready for approval – these can be approved by the employer or Enjoy Benefits
- After approval the employer receives an invoice by email
- You can also see a payroll view showing which employees have chosen to take the benefit and how much they need to have deducted from their gross salary
- We can take payment by Direct Debit or BACS.
- Employees choose how they wish to receive the benefit:
- Accumulating fund of money to pay for future childcare costs
- Direct payment to their chosen carer(s)
- Paper voucher
- Employees access their childcare voucher account via our hub or mobile app
- Payments to childcare providers can be arranged Monday to Friday
Any vouchers or funds that may be assigned to your existing voucher provider should be used before any vouchers or funds they receive from Enjoy Benefits.
Switching is quick and simple
Moving your childcare voucher provision to Enjoy Benefits is simple and straightforward – there’s no additional work for you or your employees. The transition from your existing provider can be done in just a few days and will not impact on your employees current carer provision.
- We contact you to request the employees name, contact details and rate of tax
- We contact each employee by email to obtain the details of their children and the carers they would like to make payments to
- Each employee has their own unique account on our dedicated benefits hub, which allows them to manage the scheme
- Full instructions on how to use the hub will be provided in their welcome email
- Payments made to carers are referenced with the child’s name to ensure they can be assigned quickly and easily